Nicky's new NIL deal

volboy

🤣🤣

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230309-103805_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230309-103805_Samsung Internet.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 79

PillsburyDoughboy

Might be a good job for him when bammer nation runs him off bc he loses 3-4 games a year. Nicky knows the game is passing him by. It was a great run ..... but all good things must end .
LOL no one is running NICK SABAN off. This is a fantasy created by everyone in the NCAA he has pounded in the ground over the years.

TNTreeman

LOL no one is running NICK SABAN off. This is a fantasy created by everyone in the NCAA he has pounded in the ground over the years.
LSU , Big Orange, Jumbo , Bull dawgs whipped that tail in the last couple years .It's gonna get worse without BY behind center, prepare for upper mediocrity. Yes, that's a new phrase. Oh yeah, Hubert Freeze gonna bring the pain from the Plains soon. He did it back to back yrs at ole miss, he will do it it again if Nicky sticks around.

Last edited:

Davyalabama

Just asking, why would Tn. get a cupcake in Vandy, because they are in Tn. 180 miles.
Tuscaloosa to Starkville, 90 miles. Tuscaloosa to Oxford, 160 miles.

ESPN cares about Alabama/Auburn, Alabama/LSU, Alabama/TN. for ratings. Alabama/Tn. and Florida/Tn., why not Ga./Tn, that would be a better game than Tn./Vandy and Ga./South Car.

volboy

Maybe because it is the 4th oldest rivalry game in the SEC? I think Georgia/ auburn is oldest then Ole miss/ miss st; UT/UK; UT/vandy.

I think they are trying to keep some of these rivalry games.

Crow Terminator

He must still be a threat and relevant to the sport. You guys keep tabs on him and report on his every move. Without looking it up, I couldn't even tell you the Tennessee coaches name, much less what he is doing or saying. I don't follow the goings on of teams I'm not a fan of.

Latest posts