Muzzleloading Shotgun

Gobble4me757

Ttt…If you are worried about me keeping it, I'll have a shotgun you can hold while I'm gone. I'll pay some cash as well For your troubles. In a bind as I thought I was getting one from a buddy before getting this tag

Carlos

I haven't got one, but you'd be welcome to use it if I did.

Getting a load fine-tuned usually takes a little work, and then there's several components that you'll need as well. For me, it might not be worth it for just one weekend.
Good luck if you make it, let us know how it goes.

Last edited:

Gobble4me757

I haven't got one, but you'd be welcome to use it if I did.

Getting a load fine-tuned usually takes a little work, and then there's several components that you'll need as well. For me, it might not be worth it for just one weekend.
Good luck if you make it, let us know how it goes.
Thanks man!

Yeah buddy has his all ready to go. I just don't see a way to be able to get it from him down near gulf shores and up to Jackson in the month of April

Spurhunter

I met Tiler when I sold some cameras on here and now we talk hunting all the time. He's as straight up as they come. I offered to loan him my Knight Disc Elite .45 but he was worried Mr. Green Jeans might frown on that gun choice. Just can't help some people. 🤷‍♂️

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
Anyone have one I could borrow by chance for a weekend in April? Only option I had was the muzzloading shotgun. I drew an out of state tag and really don't want to buy one for a single weekend. I'm in Jackson and will treat it like a first born child 😂
Did you get this worked out? I am going to be in Eufala/Abbebville, AL this weekend. I could give it a ride back to Huntsville, AL on Monday if that helps you out. Your buddy would have to get it to Eu

Gobble4me757

Did you get this worked out? I am going to be in Eufala/Abbebville, AL this weekend. I could give it a ride back to Huntsville, AL on Monday if that helps you out. Your buddy would have to get it to Eu
Man I really appreciate it…ended up finding someone to pick up a buddies from Spanish fort and bring it back to Jackson for me! Would have taken you up on it had I not been able to do that!

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
Thanks brotha! Maybe a blind squirrel can find a nut lol
Roger that. I am turkey and hog hunting with my buddy in Abbeville this weekend. Hopefully we have some luck as well. I have never killed a turkey here, only been a couple of times. I have a relative near Bolivar, has lots of birds on their place. It's spotty here in North AL. Hopefully more birds there in South AL.

Gobble4me757

Roger that. I am turkey and hog hunting with my buddy in Abbeville this weekend. Hopefully we have some luck as well. I have never killed a turkey here, only been a couple of times. I have a relative near Bolivar, has lots of birds on their place. It's spotty here in North AL. Hopefully more birds there in South AL.
Spotty across bama…I have some honey holes that I hunt but not as many as some places in Tenn. You in a good area over there. I'm a lot more familiar with south west bama but south east is loaded in spots. I'm going to north east bama this weekend on the mountain to a good spot

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
Spotty across bama…I have some honey holes that I hunt but not as many as some places in Tenn. You in a good area over there. I'm a lot more familiar with south west bama but south east is loaded in spots. I'm going to north east bama this weekend on the mountain to a good spot
I'm near Huntsville. Really spotty here. I see some off and on where we deer hunt, but have never connected during season.

Gobble4me757

I'm near Huntsville. Really spotty here. I see some off and on where we deer hunt, but have never connected during season.
Used to live there in med school…wife is from Athens. Yes the hunting sucks there unless you are on the x. Much better if you go over the state line to Tennessee
. I'm going to Mentone this weekend to hunt and then we are moving to Florence in June to practice.

dogsled

2-Step Enabled
Used to live there in med school…wife is from Athens. Yes the hunting sucks there unless you are on the x. Much better if you go over the state line to Tennessee
. I'm going to Mentone this weekend to hunt and then we are moving to Florence in June to practice.
Small world. I am originally from LaGrange, Tn. Lived in Memphis for years. Grandparents lived between Pinson and Henderson. Used to be in a club up near Skyline WMA had a fair amount of turkey, but I didn't take advantage of it. Turkey are pretty sparse in the places I have access to hunt now. I don't really have any connections in TN where I can hunt turkey anymore.

Gobble4me757

NAMC?
Hit me up when you get moved, I've been in Killen for nearly 40 years. Grandson did his pharmacy intern at Jackson while you were there.
Yep! I met him while here. And kinda with the NAMC…I am backed by them but going private practice. We are looking hard at tuscumbia and Killen! Just toured a couple of houses over there! Will do! Just bought my son and my lifetime licenses to be able to hunt Tennessee for cheap lol

Gobble4me757

Small world. I am originally from LaGrange, Tn. Lived in Memphis for years. Grandparents lived between Pinson and Henderson. Used to be in a club up near Skyline WMA had a fair amount of turkey, but I didn't take advantage of it. Turkey are pretty sparse in the places I have access to hunt now. I don't really have any connections in TN where I can hunt turkey anymore.
Yep def a small world! I killed a turkey down near there in mcnairy co last year. My in laws live over just north of Athens. When I was in huntsville, I hunted a buddy's farm up in Belvidere and it was a lot of fun.

Latest posts