Montana archery antelope...............

4onaside

ChippewaPartners said:
We leave 9/3 to catch the rut........

The packing has begun, the antelope and cow decoys have been shipped early and am ready to ventilate a speed goat.

Anybody else headed that way?
You passing on the Wyoming deal this year? In addition to the walk-in areas, I got permission from a rancher south of Lusk. However, he says that due to the drought, he has not seen many "game" animals. I hope that he has some beasts. It would be a bad scene to get permission on a ranch in Wyoming that has no antelope! However, drought or no, the buck kill in that unit last year was slightly over 90%, so I hope that he has just not been looking. lol

4onaside

BigCountry71 said:
good luck. I just got back from Colorado. I bagged me a speed goat out there..
Congratulations! Where in Colorado were you hunting? Blind, waterhole, or what? I'm going to Limon with a rifle(which I sighted in today).

BigCountry71

4onaside said:
BigCountry71 said:
good luck. I just got back from Colorado. I bagged me a speed goat out there..
Congratulations! Where in Colorado were you hunting? Blind, waterhole, or what? I'm going to Limon with a rifle(which I sighted in today).

I was in Elbert Colorado at Kiowa Creek Outfitters.. The plan was to hunt over water holes from a blind. But we had rain for three days. And the highs were in the upper 40's. Not great antelope hunting

Latest posts