Missouri hunters ? UPDATED INFO

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I bought my licenses that I needed online to waterfowl hunt there last year.
I just tried to get them and I can't because I have to provide proof of hunters ed?
Did they change that this year or am I missing something?

Also, best I remember I need a small game hunting license and a waterfowl permit and that's it right?

I already have my migratory bird permit.

WOW, that was fast.
Nice customer service right there.
Again it has been proven my memory is not very good anymore.
Got this email reply after I filled out my "survey".
I highlighted the part that he reminded me of. LOL

We have never had your hunter education on your account as you purchased the apprentice permit the last two years. The apprentice is only allowed to be purchased twice and then you must either be hunter education certified or provide proof you've taken the class. Reply to this email with an image of your certificate and we can add it to your account.

If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact our office by calling 573-522-0107.

Last edited:

WilcoKen

I had to provide a picture of my Hunter Ed card to their mailbox. Within a day they had reviewed it and responded I was good to go to purchase the MO licenses. Here's all I see regarding waterfowl permits:
E8F274C8-E632-47DB-9B34-9106B95ADB60.png

Last edited:

WilcoKen

Guy on the lease lost his safety card years ago--he went in to the Kennett Walmart and provided ID and SS# I think and was able to purchase MO licenses.

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
Check your TN hunting license, it may state "Hunter Safety Certified". If it does, send them a copy of it and you'll be good to go.

Displaced_Vol

I can see mine on the KDFWR website anytime I login to my profile. I haven't tried to see if it shows up on TWRAs web portal but I will look for it later. I haven't carried a physical hunter safety card or hunting license on me in years. I'd think they can check it in their system if you get checked while in the field.
I do screen shot the digital license so I can get to it without internet or service.

Latest posts