Any youth hunters today?

We went today. Got 1 teal and shot at 1 other duck. Seen several just didn't want to work where we were. On another note I screwed up and ended up bringing my 12 ga instead of my son's 20. I put my gun in his case and his gun in my case the last time we hunted. Luckily my buddy had some 12ga shells. I was proud of my 10 year old he shot the 12 fine. He did say it had a lot more power 😆 he is use to shooting 20 ga 2.75" shells not 12 ga 3".

MickThompson

We went today. Got 1 teal and shot at 1 other duck. Seen several just didn't want to work where we were. On another note I screwed up and ended up bringing my 12 ga instead of my son's 20. I put my gun in his case and his gun in my case the last time we hunted. Luckily my buddy had some 12ga shells. I was proud of my 10 year old he shot the 12 fine. He did say it had a lot more power 😆 he is use to shooting 20 ga 2.75" shells not 12 ga 3".
That will open your sinuses

Bgoodman30

Our group did not fire a shot all day. I do the youth hunt every year, but if it was regular season and 68 with an east wind , my butt would've been at the house…

Latest posts