Mind is made up...

showmehorns

Thunderhead said:
Tim, can I ask which dealer tried to screw you over?

Wythville HD, but Bluefield HD played a hand as well. They had the bike listed for 15900 the morning I called, but when confronted, they changed the price online to 17,900 as well. Crooks!

stik

Thunderhead said:
stik said:
Thunderhead said:
Did you get the super glide sold?

yep. it's mine. i go get it wednesday. :D

Congrats Stik, I'd say you got a heck of a deal on what I know is a really nice bike.

thanks. this is something i have always wanted and i'm not getting any younger. it's time! i know i am going to enjoy it.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Tim, have you called Abernathy's in Union City and got a price?
I don't have any stock in them or nothing but I will be surprised if you beat their price anywhere.

Just a hunch.

.44mag

RUGER said:
Tim, have you called Abernathy's in Union City and got a price?
I don't have any stock in them or nothing but I will be surprised if you beat their price anywhere.

Just a hunch.

I have to agree with Ruger I have never dealed with the HD section across the street but if they are any thing like the Honda then they will have great prices.

showmehorns

Well, after selling my cycle, I no longer needed to to through a stealer to get my bike. Been online ever since looking for the perfect deal and found it yesterday. I got the bike $5000 cheaper. AND....its in black like I couldn't find at the dealer....AND....he already has the vance and hines with the SE pro race tuner installed. It was the exact setup I would have put on the bike. So, in the end, the dealer was gready and lost out on the sale, and you wouldn't believe how that makes me smile. All in all, with the pipes and tuner he has on the bike, my bank account stayed $7000 richer. SUCK THAT WYTHEVILLE!! Leaving in the morning for KY to pick her up, and can't wait to start tearing her down. :D

Outdoor Lady

showmehorns said:
Outdoor Lady said:
showmehorns said:
Outdoor Lady said:
What sites do you use online?

For parts? Talk forums? Or to buy bikes?

the bike

Just wherever it takes. Ebay, craigslist and local listings. Only tricky part is finding one withing reasonable driving distance to try out. Don't want to drive to wyoming to test one out!!

Thanks, I look, but I didnt know if "real bikers" had special sites that they buy from or what. Thanks for the info.

Gray Ghost

Outdoor Lady said:
showmehorns said:
Outdoor Lady said:
showmehorns said:
Outdoor Lady said:

the bike

Just wherever it takes. Ebay, craigslist and local listings. Only tricky part is finding one withing reasonable driving distance to try out. Don't want to drive to wyoming to test one out!!

Thanks, I look, but I didnt know if "real bikers" had special sites that they buy from or what. Thanks for the info.

If you are asking SMH where real bikers look, we may never find out. :grin:

showmehorns

Gray Ghost said:
Outdoor Lady said:
showmehorns said:
Outdoor Lady said:
showmehorns said:
Outdoor Lady said:

the bike

This coming from a man who rides a yellow bike... :crazy:

:D

Gray Ghost

showmehorns said:
Gray Ghost said:
Outdoor Lady said:
showmehorns said:
Outdoor Lady said:
showmehorns said:
Outdoor Lady said:

the bike

This coming from a man who rides a yellow bike... :crazy:

:D

Yep they'll be checking mine out while they run your arse over! :grin: