Mind is made up...

showmehorns

I've found two of these and going to deal on both of them Saturday and Sunday. This bike had a little of everything I look for...fat rear, 96" engine, 6speed, a little rake, beefy front end and several other custom touches that are stock.

Rocker C
PC240019.jpg

PC240015.jpg

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I kinda had a feeling that was what you were gonna end up getting.
I saw my first rocker in the bright blue color and fell in love.

If I had the money that is what I would have.
VERY nice bike !
Good luck.

Still wish I had the money to buy yours. :)

Gray Ghost

He don't know what in the devil he wants! He'll buy it and rip everything off of it to change it! :D

Seriously, nice choice. Would be my pick too, right down to the color.

showmehorns

Gray Ghost said:
He don't know what in the devil he wants! He'll buy it and rip everything off of it to change it! :D

That's what your supposed to do to your bike. Who wants one that looks like everyone elses? That would get boring. :grin:

showmehorns

Let me just say, the first dealer was a complete and total LIAR. Caught them trying to jack the price up $2000 on the sale. They found the bike at one of their sister stores, which happened to have it priced at 15900, but for some reason by the time it came time to deal, we were suddenly at 17900.

I let them run the numbers and never said a word. Went home and called the sister store and had TWO salesmen quote me a price of 15900 for the bike. :mad: