Middle Tennessee Minnows

Levee Jumper

Where would someone find medium minnows or even rosy reds around the Goodlettsville, Hendersonville, Gallatin area. Seems like most all the bait shops have closed their doors.

gasman

Cant help you there but, I'm having the same trouble here at home. I had a 50-gallon water trough and when I bought minnows at Reelfoot last weekend, I intentionally bought too many so I could start my own stash. Bought some "Better Bait" granules and put in the water. Also, I'm adding a set of bubbler stones like you would use in an aquarium. Necks time I go to Ky Lake or Reelfoot, I will buy more than I need then too. At least when I want to fish at home lakes, I will have minnows.

Levee Jumper

Cant help you there but, I'm having the same trouble here at home. I had a 50-gallon water trough and when I bought minnows at Reelfoot last weekend, I intentionally bought too many so I could start my own stash. Bought some "Better Bait" granules and put in the water. Also, I'm adding a set of bubbler stones like you would use in an aquarium. Necks time I go to Ky Lake or Reelfoot, I will buy more than I need then too. At least when I want to fish at home lakes, I will have minnows.
Yeah Ive got a tank and aerator setup and ready to roll but couldn't find any this past weekend.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230308_232426_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20230308_232426_Facebook.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 59

Latest posts