Well, Alabama beats TENNESSEE AGAIN

7mm08

TNLynn

I hope tennessee is next. I have no trouble with 90% of wake boats. The other 10% have no consideration for other boats and being in places they should not be. They definitely speed up erosion also.

Sako

actually TN beat them to it... the bill did not ban it outright but within 200 foot of shoreline to help with the erosion... TN did this in either 2020 or 2021

Sako

Passing it and enforcing it are 2 different things.
I have pretty much eliminated here in the water in front of my house... Everytime I see someone doing out there, I have gone out and spoken with them about it... SO FAR, no one knew about it and moved out to water not 500 yards farther down... so far it has worked out great for me. I guess being nice in how I explain it has helped as they have been nice as well

WTM

IMG_0773.jpeg
200 ft restriction doesnt do much of anything. these wakes are from one of those boats with ballasts about a quarter mile away.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
The pleasure boats of today aren't the same as the old mastercrafts and ski nautiques. These boats have made huge jumps in size, weight and creating a wake. Its ridiculous that you literally have to sit in the floor of your bass boat or risk getting rolled out by these wakes.

Crow Terminator

People with big boats and yachts have big money. And big money is what gets lawmakers and politicians attention. I can take you to several sand bars that were islands in my short life span...eroded totally away by wakes. I too, have had to jump off the fishing deck into the floor of the boat to ride some of those waves out.

Latest posts