Metal Detector Wanted

Mossy Oak

Whatever one you decide on, do not try and take the cheap route. The first one I bought was a cheap one and it just couldn't do the things I wanted it to do. I later bought a Whites and never looked back.

Crow Terminator

Give my buddy Keith Cochran a holler. He is a dealer from Georgia and he can put you on a good unit for a good price. He gets in used units for trade all the time, and those can be found at really good prices.

404 556 1480

Tell him Daniel from TN sent you and be sure to give him an idea of what kind of stuff you are wanting to look for with a detector. That will help him put you on a good unit to best suit your needs.

You'll need to decide whether you want a machine for relic and old coin hunting, for modern coin hunting, for beach/jewelry hunting, or maybe a machine to kinda do a little bit of all the above.

Also, knowing if you are going to be mostly hunting in open woods, fields, parks, yards or where ever else will help him. If you can't get ahold of Keith, give Brian Pennington a look. Brian is Keith's distributor and I recommend him as well.

www.southern-treasures.com