Man its quiet in here today.

TeamMainStreet

Whos going to roll out at QB for New England this week? They gonna play Brissett again? I heard somebody yesterday say that the Pats could possibly play Julian Edelman at QB since he played QB in college and knows the Pats system a lot better than Brissett.

mtn cur

If Garoppolo and Brissett can't go, then Sean Renfree or T.J. Yates would probably be the top options in New England.

cbhunter

gator-n-buck":1y4499de said:
TeamMainStreet":1y4499de said:
So whats everybody think about Dak Prescott and the Cowboys? I like Prescott myself.

I think Romo is wondering if he still has a job.
I could care less about the cowboys but Jerry Jones is as bad as Les Miles, he refuses to adjust and adapt! Why has he stuck with Romo year after year after year? Romo is not that great and he only plays a few games a year!

TreyB

TeamMainStreet":2z0mcjl8 said:
Whos going to roll out at QB for New England this week? They gonna play Brissett again? I heard somebody yesterday say that the Pats could possibly play Julian Edelman at QB since he played QB in college and knows the Pats system a lot better than Brissett.

Brissett hurt his thumb the other night... Not sure if the ligaments were torn or not.

mtn cur

mtn cur":1pz7i5ej said:
If Garoppolo and Brissett can't go, then Sean Renfree or T.J. Yates would probably be the top options in New England.

if the Patriots don't sign a QB today, that means we'll likely see Garoppolo or Brissett starting in Week 4

PillsburyDoughboy

cbhunter":2km8ynqw said:
gator-n-buck":2km8ynqw said:
TeamMainStreet":2km8ynqw said:
So whats everybody think about Dak Prescott and the Cowboys? I like Prescott myself.

I think Romo is wondering if he still has a job.
I could care less about the cowboys but Jerry Jones is as bad as Les Miles, he refuses to adjust and adapt! Why has he stuck with Romo year after year after year? Romo is not that great and he only plays a few games a year!
Firing Jimmy Johnson after two back to back super bowl wins and then firing Barry Switzer after a super bowl win makes Jerry Jones the dumbest rock on the planet as far as I am concerned.

moondawg

TeamMainStreet":gmdtl4o3 said:

I like what little I've seen of him. I know he can throw and run, I love QBs that can do BOTH. But running QBs tend to get injured quickly.

As mentioned earlier, you gotta wonder if Tony Romo is going through what Drew Bledsoe went through with Tom Brady.

moondawg

PillsburyDoughboy":pz67a8lv said:
Firing Jimmy Johnson after two back to back super bowl wins and then firing Barry Switzer after a super bowl win makes Jerry Jones the dumbest rock on the planet as far as I am concerned.

Probably the main reason I don't like the Cowboys: Jerry Jones. I liked them when Tom Landry was coach in the 70s/80s.

Mudbone

moondawg":3i4afuvu said:
TeamMainStreet":3i4afuvu said:

I like what little I've seen of him. I know he can throw and run, I love QBs that can do BOTH. But running QBs tend to get injured quickly.

As mentioned earlier, you gotta wonder if Tony Romo is going through what Drew Bledsoe went through with Tom Brady.
What little I've seen of Prescott I was impressed!!! He's fast seems to have good vision, and a big arm! I saw him throw a few accurate rockets!!

cbhunter

moondawg":m2mp1gbe said:
PillsburyDoughboy":m2mp1gbe said:

Probably the main reason I don't like the Cowboys: Jerry Jones. I liked them when Tom Landry was coach in the 70s/80s.

both great points!! ^^^^^^^

PillsburyDoughboy

moondawg":2wmrwzub said:
PillsburyDoughboy":2wmrwzub said:

Yep I was a huge Cowboys fan during Toms time . Jerry Jones really pissed me off the way he fired Tom . I get it that he wanted to bring in Jimmy Johnson but that was uncalled for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PillsburyDoughboy

moondawg":258vyo71 said:
PillsburyDoughboy":258vyo71 said:

Do you remember when he went on TV after his team members raped that woman in LV and said " we all just need to get on with football" I ceased being a Cowboys fan after that .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk