Man its quiet in here today.

TeamMainStreet

mtn cur":158emzae said:
Whatcha got

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well um what about Les Miles? Will he make it to seasons end? If they fire him and UK fires Stoops, would they try to hire Miles? Just some thoughts I had this morning. :lol:

TeamMainStreet

gator-n-buck":w31mafxp said:
I really was quiet all week expect for a few of us.... :)

So did I end up being right about UFs defense or what? Its ok, you can be honest with me. :lol:

mtn cur

miles.......uggghhhhh. It's easy to say he's a great recruiter, considering that his prime area is one of the recruiting hotbeds in the country, but if you look at the rest of the package:
*He simply can't manage the clock. That simplest of things eludes him every year, and costs him at least one game most years. And he never learns from past mistakes, ever.
*He makes Gene Stallings' theories of offense seem modern.
*He underutilizes, underdevelops talent as badly as any coach out there.
*Of all those fake field goals and risky 4th down go-for-its that he tries, most of them are stupid, and a lot of them cost him games.
*he going by way of fulmer and Mack brown, unwilling to adapt, change and hire best available

I hear stoops has other issues to worry about outside of football

THEdonkey0515

TeamMainStreet":i8zxwvaq said:
gator-n-buck":i8zxwvaq said:

So did I end up being right about UFs defense or what? Its ok, you can be honest with me. :lol:
THE TAKEAWAY

FLORIDA: Perhaps the Gators' defense isn't quite as good as its statistics suggested. A defense that had been allowing just 4.7 points and 129.7 yards per game couldn't keep Tennessee's offense out of the end zone in the second half. Of course, that defense didn't get any help from an offense that disappeared during Tennessee's comeback.

The Gators' second-half collapse will raise questions about their ability to handle adversity.

Deerbuster1996

Les and cam Cameron are in the hot seat. Dave is fine because are defense is doing their job. But the offenses isn't using the weapons we have. We have 6 ESPN top 15 WR from the last 3 recruiting classes and yet we only use 2 of them(mainly the same 2) and use them poorly.
Not taking away from Auburns defense front but our Olineman cant pass protected or make slots for fournette to use.
And les is still calling run plays on 3 and 6 after he just ran it on 1st and 2nd down.
But idk AD may not fire him.

TeamMainStreet

mtn cur":3abyrgm2 said:
miles.......uggghhhhh. It's easy to say he's a great recruiter, considering that his prime area is one of the recruiting hotbeds in the country, but if you look at the rest of the package:
*He simply can't manage the clock. That simplest of things eludes him every year, and costs him at least one game most years. And he never learns from past mistakes, ever.
*Of all those fake field goals and risky 4th down go-for-its that he tries, most of them are stupid, and a lot of them cost him games.
*he going by way of fulmer and Mack brown, unwilling to adapt, change and hire best available

So what your saying is they both could be out of work and Miles would be an upgrade over Stoops? Thats what I thought. :lol:

Deerbuster1996

TeamMainStreet":2rrtntrr said:
mtn cur":2rrtntrr said:

So what your saying is they both could be out of work and Miles would be an upgrade over Stoops? Thats what I thought. :lol:
Idk maybe les could do good going against the east SEC teams.

gator-n-buck

TeamMainStreet":3ojmlbxb said:
gator-n-buck":3ojmlbxb said:

UF's defense had no help from the offense. When an offense has 5, 3 and outs starting the half. The defense will probably start dragging and make mental mistakes. I guess you missed when UF's defense stopped UT 4 plays from the one yard line. They are still ranked #7 in the country. Hard to play good "D" with your hands on your hips.... :)