Making sinkers

dh1984

Its alot cheaper then buying them now. You get 4 for 3 or 4 bucks. Only thing it cost me is the time and burnt fingers to make them. I get the old tire weights to melt down from tire shops.

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

Snowwolfe

Been making our own for decades. Great way to get more use out of the propane turkey fryer burner. 2 days ago we were fishing just below Watts Bar dam and couldnt even stay on the bottom with 3 ounces of lead. The current was brutal. All generators on the dam were running

dh1984

Snowwolfe":2fj7ajtd said:
Been making our own for decades. Great way to get more use out of the propane turkey fryer burner. 2 days ago we were fishing just below Watts Bar dam and couldnt even stay on the bottom with 3 ounces of lead. The current was brutal. All generators on the dam were running
Heard that i know how that is i been to Fort Loudon when they turned 2 on. Good luck fishing that i gave up after 30 mins of fishing.

I know lead around here is getting hard to find most tire shops wont let anyone have it . they say epa shut them down if they did. But i found a few that'll still let me have them. Got a 5 gallon bucket full the other day.

Sent from my LGUS992 using Tapatalk

Latest posts