Lvs32 vs lvs34

chimneyman

I've got the 32. Haven't seen the 34 other than YouTube etc but the 32 works so I'm keeping it. I may upgrade in few years. But I don't think the 34 is worth the extra money now

Spurhunter

I don't know if I need the 34, but I figure I might as well get the latest and greatest. I'm hoping they run the 34 on sale in the next few weeks. I doubt it, but I likely won't start fishing until February after MS deer season closes.

TNReb

If you aren't in a hurry, I would wait another month or two until some reviews on Lowrance AT2 are available. If you already running Garmin units, then it makes sense to stick with LiveScope.

WTM

to be honest most folks keep their gain up so high it wouldnt really make a whole lot of difference. the big difference would be support, ie software updates, new features, etc . which now days is gone in 2-3 years.

bluball

to be honest most folks keep their gain up so high it wouldnt really make a whole lot of difference. the big difference would be support, ie software updates, new features, etc . which now days is gone in 2-3 years.
Color gain high,regular gain about mid ways🤣

bluball

If you want to see better farther out and less screen clutter the 34 beats the 32 hands down.The 34 has a slight delay compared to the 32,buddy has both on the font of his boat is how i know.The slight delay you will never notice unless youvsee it live though.When i say you can see fish farther out,uou can tell clearly there crappie farther out where you cant on the 32.

I've heard if you have the 32 keep it not worth the upgrade
I've heard if you have the 32 keep it not worth the upgrade

bluball

sealock does a pretty good review and will answer some of questions.

Farther out is were you have the bettter detail and clearer image.25ft out they are pretty close in my opinion.If you want to see target seperation get the bird mega live and a 12in or bigger humminbird.In my opinion the 10in screen with megalive is not that great from what ive saw.Not looking good could be a software problem and they may have it fixed by now.Awhile back you had to have a test version software that was not released yet to make the helix 12 and 15 work with megalive and targetlok,units would freeze up.

WTM

Farther out is were you have the bettter detail and clearer image.25ft out they are pretty close in my opinion.If you want to see target seperation get the bird mega live and a 12in or bigger humminbird.In my opinion the 10in screen with megalive is not that great from what ive saw.Not looking good could be a software problem and they may have it fixed by now.Awhile back you had to have a test version software that was not released yet to make the helix 12 and 15 work with megalive and targetlok,units would freeze up.

the plus looks as good in 5ft of water as it does in 15ft of water. i like how he turns it just a bit to pick up those two crappie in those stake beds.

the higher the frequency the smaller the targets will be displayed at distance. i imagine humminbird is using a lot post processing from the signal, could be a detrement in some situations.

bluball

the plus looks as good in 5ft of water as it does in 15ft of water. i like how he turns it just a bit to pick up those two crappie in those stake beds.

the higher the frequency the smaller the targets will be displayed at distance. i imagine humminbird is using a lot post processing from the signal, could be a detrement in some situations.
Whats really amazing is the 34 paired with the garmin 8616.You can tell its a crappie at 80-100ft out,that is forward range.

WTM

Whats really amazing is the 34 paired with the garmin 8616.You can tell its a crappie at 80-100ft out,that is forward range.

youd almost have to have a 16" unit with 1080p. the high freqs already shrinks target size and when you add a higher display rez it shrinks a little more.

Latest posts