Looks like another coach might be leaving UT...

Gravey

He's one of three names I've seen to become OC at UT. Pretty sure it pays more than the head coach at Central Michigan. Otherwise their coach wouldn't have left for a coordinator job at Arkansas. If he just wants head coach experience he may bolt. Never know what folks will do.

gator-n-buck

Magnus":2rnnlwov said:
gator-n-buck":2rnnlwov said:
UTs might have another coach leaving and this one will hurt a little since he's not only the coach WR but he's also the Recruiting Coordinator. :pop:

http://www.sbnation.com/college-footbal ... head-coach
Guess the HOT sign is not lit up at the Krispy Kreme right now

Signs been off all day since all the coaches have stopped by on their way out of town.... :mrgreen:

Not bad for someone that's been here since lunch :?:

Wrangler95

I think I read somewhere,the head coaching job at Central Michigan paid somewhere between 300,000 and 400,000 thousand a year.He is making somewhere around 305,000 thousand at Tennessee.They could always bump his pay to keep him.

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":amzdckyw said:
I think I read somewhere,the head coaching job at Central Michigan paid somewhere between 300,000 and 400,000 thousand a year.He is making somewhere around 305,000 thousand at Tennessee.They could always bump his pay to keep him.

Tn could bump his pay but he wouldnt be the captain of the ship. He's been an assistant for approx. 12 years now so he's probably ready to make his own mark. You couldn't blame the guy if he left.

Wrangler95

gator-n-buck":2g43iz4x said:
Wrangler95":2g43iz4x said:

Tn could bump his pay but he wouldnt be the captain of the ship. He's been an assistant for approx. 12 years now so he's probably ready to make his own mark. You couldn't blame the guy if he left.

No,I would not blame him to become a head coach at CMU but I hope he stays at Tennessee.There is little difference in pay at both places,so I'm sure he wants to be a head coach and use the CMU job as maybe a chance to move up and become coach at a power school some day

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95":16999nrk said:
gator-n-buck":16999nrk said:
Wrangler95":16999nrk said:

No,I would not blame him to become a head coach at CMU but I hope he stays at Tennessee.There is little difference in pay at both places,so I'm sure he wants to be a head coach and use the CMU job as maybe a chance to move up and become coach at a power school some day

Looks like he is gone since UT is probably hiring Debord as a OC and not offering the job to Azzanni.... :pop:

McCoy

Does this look like a guy that's leaving?

Azzanni with his daughter at the lady Vols game on 1-25.

Attachments

• IMG_20150126_001657.jpg
    IMG_20150126_001657.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 443

Latest posts