Looking for a Small Game Jacket/Coat

cruff10

I am unable to find one that I really like, I'm looking for a jacket/coat that is also a vest that has a game pouch and will hold shells, like a game vest.

Kinda like a Upland Hunting Jacket, but I'm not into all the orange on the upland jackets..... want something in brown/Gray/or camo.....

Reason for this is I hunt squirrel dogs alot in the winter months/ dec-feb and a vest over a coat or a coat over a vest is very agrovating....

any ideas?

mike243

dont know but if you find something that wont leak blood on your back & wont break the bank let me know,need to try some on somewhere as i dont like ordering clothes shoes ect over the net,everybodys sizes are not the same,mike243

cruff10

mike, i kinda found one at Gander, but it has Orange on the shoulders and down the back of your arms to the elbows the rest is a kacky color. that is the lest about of Orange i've seen on one of these yet. Really nice jacket and it was $99.....it had the game pouch and 2 really big pockets for shells and other things.... I tried on a XL, which i usally buy and it was really loose in the chest and shoulder area for swinging a gun around at point. Which I really loved!!!!!

i've not bought it yet...but i'm keeping it in the back of my mind....

mike243

thanks i'm going to get serious with rabbit hunting after deer season this year & my old vest will leak blood all over me,its only about 15 years old so i dont know what its problem is MIKE243

Latest posts