Lobster help needed..

ShaneHallum

Does anybody have a different unique way to do some lobster tail? I've never worked with it before, but Becki is wanting to try something different.

jb3

while they are still alive, drop in boiling water, put the lid on (make sure it is secured), then eat like a cave man. Or you could split the bottom feeder whole and grill it. Just don't buy frozen tails.

A

Anonymous

Cut tail in half. Leave in shell and grill. Brush with garlic butter. Enjoy. Also I like to cut meat into small chunks and make with grits. We call them crawfish back home in Florida.

A

Anonymous

split the shell 3/4 the way down to the flipper and pull the meat out on top except the flipper section to keep the meat secure. Grill it shell down of course and brush with butter and fresh squeezed lemons. Then call me and i will help you get rid of them!

ShaneHallum

That all sounds good.. I've heard of people taking the lobster meat out of the tail and deep frying it. Not sure which way we wanna try it.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Buy some LA crab boil, the powdered kind. Bring water to boil and add 3/4 of the powder, drop lobster in for no more than 20 minutes. Remove and drain. Place in sealable cooler and sprinkle rest of powder on top. Seal for 20 minutes. Then eat.

ShaneHallum

We ended up trying lobster tail burgers..

Took the meat out of the shell, breaded it and deep fried. They turned out great. I couldn't believe how good the lobster tasted deep fried.

bowriter

R.I.P.
Here is how you eat lobster.

WOMENSBEARHUNT4.jpg

Locksley

warrent423 said:
Cut tail in half. Leave in shell and grill. Brush with garlic butter. Enjoy. Also I like to cut meat into small chunks and make with grits. We call them crawfish back home in Florida.

YES THOSE ARE GOOD LIKE THAT.