Lobster Tails

Mud Creek

20230304_164519.jpg
20230304_164511.jpg

Picked up a few of these while running around today! Pretty simple Lemon Pepper, Sea Salt, Paprika, and butter.

TAFKAP

I love them. Costco had a big $20-off promotion about a month ago and we snatched some up. Ours was much simpler....just steamed. They turned out perfect, and served as a reminder how much I love lobster and how much I hate that it's so expensive to get .

Big Pop

Lobster roll in Maine now is around $30! Lobster per pound is ridiculous too. This from someone who recently traveled there.

jb3

Lobster roll in Maine now is around $30! Lobster per pound is ridiculous too. This from someone who recently traveled there.
Was a few years ago, but eating outside at a dock in Maine, I got up to use the restroom. While I was gone food was delivered. Bird flew down and grabbed a piece of claw meat from my lobster roll. Instead of getting the bird off my sandwich, my wife took a pic.

DaveB

I love them. how much I love lobster and how much I hate that it's so expensive to get .

That is the truth.

The Florida lobster are kind of okay comparatively and since you can dive and get them yourself the price is just the risk of being eat by a shark or bitten by a 'Cuda.