Leupold? n comment

Tiny

Question With there revamped renamed line up.. How's the glass compare to old line..
Ie ol Rifleman Vx1 Vx2 Vx3
new Vx Freedom Vx3I if that makes sense as I there die hard Leupold fans here n for good reason..

Comment While still an Old Denver Redfield Nut n even the Revoulatons (Luepold) n the between ATK / Meades.

Leupolds weren't really considered much..However that changed with a Mark AR 1-5 n CDS Firedot n later VX2 CDS Windplex.. Sure wish I didnt have to get refund on the other 1..
Nice Nice n Hummmm better glass than the ol Redfields.

Last week my Uncle God Bless Him Thank God For Him... Got me a VX Feerdom AR CDS 3x9X40. I likes it.. Honsetly it's a close call if there is one between it n the VX2 early into playing with it.

What's the view from you guys??

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

sll

I have owned many Leupolds and a lot of their different models. The new VX-Freedom is no slouch.....I would put it every bit as good as the VX-3i's myself. And to me the VX-5HD's are as good as the VX-6 models that are $600-$700 higher. I am considering selling some of my extra NIB Leupolds that I never got around to mounting as I now have "new boat fever" that I need to fund......so if anyone is in the market for something particular in the Leupold lines shoot me a PM and I may have one.

Tiny

rbreedi1":9i8uz82d said:
How are the VX Freedoms at last shooting light? I see they have some new Twilight Management System
Good in my opinion Actually very good.
From what little I played with the Freedom AR.. Clear make out everything even in shadows areas at least to 10 mins after the 30 min sunset with.. Limbs tw ik gs leaves grass brush etc Only thing with this particular scope..Recticle might be difficult to pick up on a varmint ,under some conditions right at Dark 30
It's a thinner reticle than relay care for..

Point is its possible if a Deer was in the wrong spot may be hard to get crosshairs where wanted.. If standard Duplex there would be zip issue ..However until I can finds out with a test subject cant say that 100 %.

I do know this VX2 n This 1 Are darn nice scopes ...if can swing another or 2 would n replace some Revoluations.. They ain't bad just theses are better IMHO

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts