Let’s start a fight!!

jman 125

Screenshot_20230803_061232_Google.jpgScreenshot_20230803_061335_Google.jpgScreenshot_20230803_061500_Google.jpg

Dbllunger

Been hunting ducks for almost 50 years now and have shot several over the years. Browning Sweet 16, Browning Gold, Browning BPS, 870 Wingmaster and a Mossberg 500. Favorite is the one I use now, Browning Maxus. Love the feel and balance and have never seen a shotgun easier to breakdown and clean.

grouser

Winchester model 12, 1948 with 3" chamber, Duck gun. When steel shot became law I had Briley cut tha barrel and install choke tubes. Still using it for waterfowl, turkeys, doves and coyotes. For squirrels it has a partner, Model 42, 28", full choke.
Life is good !

Ridgeline300

Beretta A400 extreme for me now before that 870 wingmaster. My buddy has sbe and after shooting my A400 he wishes he had one

Mr.Bro

Not many will remember this one

Browning 2000. Really mistreated this gun. Used it for a paddle. Used it to break ice. Left it in a damp case for a week. Rusted badly. Took navel jelly and removed rust and finish. Painted it Krylon flat black. Painted the stock forest green. Everyone that saw it loved it.
And this gun would still shoot any load you put in it. Mix aa trap loads and 3in mags and just keeping on firing.
Another fine Browning!

jwb

Old Browning a5 gets my vote. Currently have a wicked wing a5 and a beretta a400 in the safe, like the beretta better but it does feel heavy. Had a sbe2 before those which I think ergonomically felt better than both the others. Have killed more with a old mossberg 500 than any other gun. But if I had to choose one gun forever it would be a old Belgium a5 they are just classy to me. Kinda like the difference in carrying a old case knife or a new bench made, they are both nice but something about that old stuff I just like.

Big Chief200

I currently shoot a Japanese made Auto 5 three inch stalker that I bought new in the late 80's. It is by far my favorite to hunt with along with a thirty year old remington 870 special purpose. Neither of these guns have ever failed on me. My son shoots a Franchi affinity 3 and it has been flawless in the duck blind or the dove field.

Latest posts