Left hand rifles??????

WestTn Huntin man

2-Step Enabled
Knight has a new single shot with inter-changeable barrels like a T/C.The gun works well with either hand. It is called a KP1. It is most likely gonna be my next gun.

Model70Man

BZ911 said:
Remington rules!!! Why do you think the military use them for the snipers!!! Browning was the man but remington took his lunch money!!!

The military uses the Remington because they are cheap and there are lots of replacement parts for them that are cheap. Not because they are better. :)

TAS

Model70Man said:
BZ911 said:
Remington rules!!! Why do you think the military use them for the snipers!!! Browning was the man but remington took his lunch money!!!

The military uses the Remington because they are cheap and there are lots of replacement parts for them that are cheap. Not because they are better. :)

You haven't priced an M-24A2 (A2 is version with can and detachable magazine) lately have you? :D

CZ284

Model70- you beat me to the cheap line. Browning knows they're the best there is and aren't afraid to say so. Guess that's why they don't NEED to sell to the government, they can make enough by selling to discriminating hunters.

Just look at the used guns for sale next time you're in a shop. You don't see many model 70s or A bolts for sale, do you.

BZ- does that tell you something?

By the way, I prefer brunettes over redheads. I found something out a long time ago (going out on a limb here and don't intend to sound chauvinistic) that women and rifles are a lot alike- if you want pretty, you better be ready to pay for it. Pretty doesn't usually come cheap, but it sure is worth it. That's why I'm married to a brunette and shoot an A bolt.

I'm sure the women have some interesting analogies about men, too.

Are we having fun yet?

TAS

CZ284 said:
Just look at the used guns for sale next time you're in a shop. You don't see many model 70s or A bolts for sale, do you.

BZ- does that tell you something?

Are we having fun yet?

It tells me something.... Remington firearms are of such high quality that a man can buy one use it his whole life and then it can be resold after his death. Remingtons just won't die and thus older ones can always be found! :D

W.Seay

I personally prefer Brownings.For the simple reason that my 300wsm synthetic bar with the b.o.s.s will consistently produce 3- shot groups of 1/4 inch at 100 yards with factory ammo and my 308 abolt microhunter will consistently cut the same bullet hole with ( 3-shot groups ) at 100 yards with factory ammo.I also like the brownings because they come from the factory bedded and floated. I don't believe you could go wrong with a browning abolt or a remington.

CZ284

Tim is working today, he called me earlier. I really think he's suffering from depression realizing for a few dollars more he could have had "The best there is".

Tiny

CZ284 said:
Tim is working today, he called me earlier. I really think he's suffering from depression realizing for a few dollars more he could have had "The best there is".
LOL

W.Seay

I just don't understand why most if not all of the remingtons don't come floated and bedded like the brownings? It seems like they are just trying to cut corners.

Tikkabuck

The Tikka would be my choice,don't let the long action short action thing throw you off. If you think about it,how many custom guns out there that are long actions have been converted to short action cartrige's ? 100's of some very accurite Mausers for sure,I just finished one in 7mm08 and it drives tacks. Thats just my opinion though.

The T-3's saftey does have to come off to open the bolt. Good luck.

BZ911

You guy aint right!!!LOL!!It make a good tomato stake too! then you can pull it out of the mud, clean it up and still drive tacks with it. I guess I do agree about HIGH MAINTENANCE issue. just try to get parts for that a bolt or model 70. I'll stick with my remington. I geuss this tomato picker will just have to make do!!! :)

CZ284

BZ,

You don't need parts for something reliable that doesn't break. Breaking must be a Remington thing. It's kind of like shooting fingers with a bow- they don't break or get left in the truck.
Simple and reliable.

Browning, the best there is!
Merry Christmas

Latest posts