LBL screw up squirrel season

KPH

I called LBL about their web site season listing. I got hold of a low level person and was told that they honoring TWRA's listing. I asked so TWRA screwed up the person said and I quote (I didn't say that) I then said so LBL screwed up and again I quote ( I didn't say that) I am now trying to get holt of someone on up the line but no luck so far. All I know I am going in the morning and if I end up in jail I will let you know.

Andy S.

My prediction is you will spend a bunch more time, elevate your blood pressure more and resolve nothing, nor make a lasting impact on anyone who had a hand in this SNAFU.

KPH

My prediction is you will spend a bunch more time, elevate your blood pressure more and resolve nothing, nor make a lasting impact on anyone who had a hand in this SNAFU.
I chewed on a big wheel at LBL he blew a lot of smoke, but in the end he said next year they would change it back to the week before. My blood pressure was already up so that was no big deal. In the talk he said they only found out about TWRA having the wrong date on their site was last Friday.