Lake Halford

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
No wonder the bass are hard to catch there.
My son and I went Monday and literally everywhere we went there were MASSIVE balls of baitfish.
I'm assuming the shad twra put in there.
I would love to have thrown a cast net just to see for sure. IF I had one and IF it had been legal I mean. :D

One thing about it, they should have plenty to eat.
Hope the lake can get back to what it once was before the game rapers decimated the big bass population.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I had to look up Lake Halford. I've never heard it called that before, but I've only fished it once.
It was the Carroll County 1,000 acre recreational lake.
When tdub took it over last year they changed the name.
Named it after some dude that wasn't from anywhere near it or something like that.

Sako

No wonder the bass are hard to catch there.
My son and I went Monday and literally everywhere we went there were MASSIVE balls of baitfish.
I'm assuming the shad twra put in there.
I would love to have thrown a cast net just to see for sure. IF I had one and IF it had been legal I mean. :D

One thing about it, they should have plenty to eat.
Hope the lake can get back to what it once was before the game rapers decimated the big bass population.

That sounds like Melton Hill... there are bait balls everywhere during the late summer and they are forming now as well... It can be good for white bass... and if you fish under the bait ball with crank baits sometimes it can pay off pretty well

West_Tn

I've noticed the same thing out there. I've had to change up how I fish it as what worked last year hasn't worked at all this year and I believe it is because of all the bait.

It has seemed to fish tougher this year even for dinks.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
I've noticed the same thing out there. I've had to change up how I fish it as what worked last year hasn't worked at all this year and I believe it is because of all the bait.

It has seemed to fish tougher this year even for dinks.
Same here. I haven't found what works yet though. LOL