KY Lake water fluctuation today...

BuckWild

This morning my dock was floating.

Sitting on dry ground right now...crazy how much water has left the premises.

Attachments

• 20220330_182410.jpg
    20220330_182410.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 118

NumberOne

I watch the water levels pretty regularly. I haven't seen it that low in JVILLE in 4-5 years. 354 is really low there. Seen it get that low at the dam but Jville is usually higher than the dam this time of year. Can be 2-3 foot higher.

WTM

Someone that lives on Barkley told me they are doing some work on the dam and have dropped Barkley extremely low.
i remember 10 years ago it never got to summer pool. in june it was still only a foot above winter pool. i think they kept it low to repair that bridge that got hit by a ship in ky. i remember the milfoil was pretty good down here and fun fishing.

bluball

i remember 10 years ago it never got to summer pool. in june it was still only a foot above winter pool. i think they kept it low to repair that bridge that got hit by a ship in ky. i remember the milfoil was pretty good down here and fun fishing.
Yep i remember that yr well,caught some big crappie that summer pulling cranks.In the middle of summer in 8-12fow,was a good yr forsure.Most dont remember it being low whem i talk about it

TNGunsmoke

2-Step Enabled
I miss the millfoil

Latest posts