ky lake 2023 creel report

bluball

i will say with a good couple of years recruitment, spider riggers or long liners can pretty much double what single polers without FFS can catch.
I could catch more than most longliners and spiderriggers before livescope single poling.

bluball

Screenshot-20240211-213529-Drive.jpg

White crappie creel info

bluball

that looks like net data.
Yep,I probably have more data,would have to find it.The guy that taught me to single pole jig sends me stuff al the time,he has a buddy at twra.I dont really pay much attention the the data,I just caught fish.During the bad yrs I still caught limits almost every trip.I even stood up at the twra meeting at Paris during the bad yrs when everyone was complaining about not catching crappie.I said the carp have moved the crappie,I caught them from Feb. till june in 20/30ft of water.There wasn't much bait that yr either from what I was seeing on my humminbird 360.

Mcboom

Maybe but I have had several people tell me they sucked at fishing and could not catch fish until they started scoping.
That's me. Prior to live scope I could only catch them in the spring when they moved shallow. I had no clue where they went the rest of the year.

bluball

Maybe but I have had several people tell me they sucked at fishing and could not catch fish until they started scoping.
Everyone's a professional since livescope came out.I could catch them before livescope and usually would catch my limit every trip but 1 or 2 all yr.I was blessed I had an old school single pole show me the ropes on catching them with one pole in 2014.

X-Tennessean

lol sure if you say so.
I will vouch for Jamey. Myself, Jamey and a couple others communicate and have known each other for quite some time.
We all have our own techniques and methods whether it be long lining, spider rigging, single pole etc etc. I have seen multiple times Jamey pull limits were the rest of us struggled to get half our limit and a couple of those mentioned are guides. I'm not a shabby fisherman but will be the first to admit Jamey has the crappie on Ky Lake figured out!

Latest posts