Kick Brass

Tiny

That's what Smith & Wesson says about the MP15/22. I think they got it right,after getting one last week.The one in the link beloww to be exact.

Ran 500+ rounds through it at one plinking session.A few different brands of ammo,had 1 fail to feed with Winchester Xpert out of 3+ full magazines. 2 fail to fail to fire with some old Remington Golden Bullet HVHP nothing unusal with them,zip complaints with Rem Thunderbolts an UMC usally have a few fail to fire with them thought but not that day out of close to 200rounds conbined, or with Winchester Wildcats 2 different lots and 3 differnt Super X loads,CCI HV an Velcator,and a 100 rounds of Federal HV Game Load.Also ran a few Winchester T-22,CCI Quick Shock before the ammo cleaning with no problems either.Some of the above is mentioned as not recommended in the manual,talked with S&W about that said they had problems with those in testing but was likely due to the Lots they used.

Now to scope it and pick out some type front sling as it didn't come with one.And have some more FUN.

BTW MR Big don't even think about getting one,the way your kids go through ammo in that CZ,don't think the ammo companys could keep up the supply. LOL

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/wcs/ ... rrorView_Y

.444 Marlin

3bf790c2.jpg

Topped with a loopy 3-9x40 vx-III but not anymore.

Tiny

DEER ASSASSIN said:
kel tec makes a nice one two

plr-22 sister to my plr 16

So does Colt form just looking at a couple different models of theres,They are much more like the AR-15's same type frame and features but about 200$ over the M&P 15/22. Kinda liked the Colt better in that respect,not the $ difference, but the S&W will suit me for now.

rdl65

Tiny said:
DEER ASSASSIN said:

So does Colt form just looking at a couple different models of theres,They are much more like the AR-15's same type frame and features but about 200$ over the M&P 15/22. Kinda liked the Colt better in that respect,not the $ difference, but the S&W will suit me for now.

Those rifles are not made by Colt. If I'm not mistaken Colt teamed up with Umerex and this is what they came up with. I've heard Walther actually makes the rifle. I have read a lot of bad reviews on the internet so take it with a grain of salt.

Tiny

rdl65 said:
Tiny said:
DEER ASSASSIN said:

Those rifles are not made by Colt. If I'm not mistaken Colt teamed up with Umerex and this is what they came up with. I've heard Walther actually makes the rifle. I have read a lot of bad reviews on the internet so take it with a grain of salt.

mr.big said:
yeah I hear the Colts are junk

Have no ideal if Colt makes them or not nor on the junk part.I do know those I have looked at seem to be well put together and I did like them over the M&P but not enough to cover the $ difference for What I wanted one for.

Did talk with guy at the range about the Colt he liked the Smith much better even after haveing to send his back to them.So Colt might be haveiing few bugs to work out well.

Tiny

Fired off 5 rounds each of Rem. and Winchester Sub-Sonics to see if they would function OK in it,They did.

Latest posts