Glock brass reload

Harold Money jr

I read a statement today "with this Glock barrel you can reload the brass." I have a G40 and have been saving 10mm brass for reloading. Am I going to have trouble resizing? I'm about to buy the conversion kit for my Dillon if I can reload the brass. Please advise what y'all know. Thanks

Remi

The older Glocks had chambers with very little support and you'd get the Glock smile on your brass with real 10mm loads. If you're not getting smiles n your brass now you'll be good to go.

Deerhunter

I've had no problems loading my brass from a factory G20 barrel with fairly warm loads of Longshot or Blue Dot. Although I did just pick up a Lone wolf alpha wolf 6" barrel I'm about to start load development for. I'd bet if your brass is from factory ammo, you'll have no trouble reloading with it.
Screenshot_20240121_134218_Chrome.jpg
h

nso123

I read a statement today "with this Glock barrel you can reload the brass." I have a G40 and have been saving 10mm brass for reloading. Am I going to have trouble resizing? I'm about to buy the conversion kit for my Dillon if I can reload the brass. Please advise what y'all know. Thanks
If you are planning to load for it, I would recommend a Lee U-Die for your sizing die. It's slightly undersized, but really helps with reliable feeding.

Latest posts