Just a Thought...

Coach

bowriter said:
Apples and oranges Encore and my hand hurts to bad to type enough to explain it. Big difference. A partner is far more than just a better hunter or a young hunter or a first time hunter.

I'd like to hear this when your hand heals...

Winchester

Regarding defining a perfect hunting partner, I would say you have found that person when you'd just as soon see them shoot the big buck as yourself.
Amen, My Dad and my 2 boys have fit this bill from day 1.
I love to hunt alone when the situation calls for it, but would never leave my family behind when they were able to go! Hunting is about so MANY things to me and I thoroughly enjoy every aspect any time I can! Last thing I ever or have ever wanted to do is train someone to hunt the way I want them to!

bowriter

R.I.P.
It is not even about hunting. That, I think, is what y'all are missing. I actually wrote a short explanation and then hit the wrong key and deleted it and I aint typin it agin.

Mr.Bro

bowriter said:
It is not even about hunting. That, I think, is what y'all are missing. I actually wrote a short explanation and then hit the wrong key and deleted it and I aint typin it agin.

So ifs its not about hunting.It must be about friendship.
Glad i dont have to train my friends.

dsa5455

I use to hunt with a group and really miss the enjoyment of hunting with guys that love it as much as I do. Meeting at a Waffle House early on a Saturday morning and planning the day was great. I started hunting solo a few times and found that it was easier to get permission to hunt new properties if I was by myself. Like you bowwriter the folks that give me permission like a lone hunter to deal with. I don't violate their trust and it helps them with inquiries from other hunters. I also found that I get invited to hunt with other hunters that have access to property that want someone to hunt with on occasions. They know I will not bother them to bring someone.

nabowhunter

Hmm, I'm going by the Senior Citizens Center tomorrow and see if I can find someone older than me to take. Maybe I can learn to play bridge. :)[/quote]

On a lighter note than where this thread has headed..... How in the he!! are you going to find anyone older than you? :D

Latest posts