Jalen Hurd

mtn cur

thats so hard to say right now. like GnB said he's 36th in rushing as a soph, but a soph is 2nd so..........

THEdonkey0515

It is hard to say if he will have a good NFL Career. You can say that about every single person that will be drafted.

college monsters high draft picks turn into bust, and low draft picks, sometime even undrafted nobodies turn into stars every year in the NFL.

I do know he has had a good college career so far, and should continue to have a solid college career his JR year.

being 36th in rushing as a sophomore tells very little of what Hurd will turn into 2 or 3 years from now. could be bad could be a star.

huntinkev

He may be 36th, but you can't deny he is a good running back. If he were running behind the alabama line or something he would be higher. A lot of his yards are self made

smalljawbasser

I'd say he's a real solid young back. It's way too early to tell anything else. He has the tools, he doesn't seem to have the knack - yet - to break bigger runs. He seems to enjoy contact, but he seems a little stumbly to me.

I'm thrilled he's a vol, but I'm not ready to sign the headman petition yet.

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":1f3wchmn said:
Let's keep this in perspective. Hurd is the #36 back in FBS in rushing yards. Yes, he's a So. But 6 backs in the top 10 are also So....
:)
http://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/ ... vidual/469
How many of the 35 ahead of him play a schedule loaded with defenses like Hurd faces? Not many but don't let that factor in to your fantasies.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

gator-n-buck

Spurhunter":66wz2ulc said:
gator-n-buck":66wz2ulc said:
Let's keep this in perspective. Hurd is the #36 back in FBS in rushing yards. Yes, he's a So. But 6 backs in the top 10 are also So....
How many of the 35 ahead of him play a schedule loaded with defenses like Hurd faces? Not many but don't let that factor in to your fantasies.

So did Henry #1 and he won the Heisman.... Also # 2 did the same... #17 did the same....

Check-mate.... :tu:

gator-n-buck

huntinkev":8yzedizi said:
He may be 36th, but you can't deny he is a good running back. If he were running behind the alabama line or something he would be higher. A lot of his yards are self made

No one saying that he's not a good back. . Just not a top #20 back.... :)

Spurhunter

gator-n-buck":1etbi4eh said:
Spurhunter":1etbi4eh said:
gator-n-buck":1etbi4eh said:

So did Henry #1 and he won the Heisman.... Also # 2 did the same... #17 did the same....

Check-mate.... :tu:
I never said Hurd was the best in the country. But he's a hell of lot better than "too tall to be a RB".

gator-n-buck

You must be confused because no one has ever stated that he couldn't be a good back because of his height. It was pointed out that his height and running style/pad level could make him an easy target for injuries if he didn't work on his pad level. Even CBJ agreed.... :)

You might want to check your facts because you have been confused on this subject and the original debate for awhile now..... :)

gator-n-buck

redblood":279el4hz said:
gobblegrunt":279el4hz said:
Lol Henry is the best back in college football in my opinion

McCaffrey had 250 yards at half time today against the 5th ranked team in the land and 3500 on the yr, he gets my vote

Both are good backs but history has shown that in most cases the winner will be on a team that's playing for the N/C.....

mtn cur

redblood":33lgtd47 said:
McCaffrey had 250 yards at half time today against the 5th ranked team in the land and 3500 on the yr, he gets my vote
of course he does :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Spurhunter

redblood":1jxtgpb1 said:
mtn cur":1jxtgpb1 said:
redblood":1jxtgpb1 said:
of course he does :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

????????

Consider the source redblood. We are dealing with a mental midget.

Latest posts