Jalen Hurts

Spurhunter

Jalen Hurts. A lot of people on this board who said he would never make it in the NFL as a QB. Who said he would have to switch positions or something if he was going to make it. Now up for possible MVP of the year.
He proved me wrong and I can't argue with him getting the MVP.

See how that works? People that don't live in the nervous hospital don't have a problem admitting when they're wrong.

Spurhunter

Jalen Hurts. A lot of people on this board who said he would never make it in the NFL as a QB. Who said he would have to switch positions or something if he was going to make it. Now up for possible MVP of the year.

Imagine that.
The REALLY strange part is Little Nicky and alabama let a future NFL MVP get away to Oklahoma. I'm sure Jalen is happy he made the transfer and got the coaching he needed to be ELITE.

Spurhunter

PossumSlayer

2-Step Enabled
You have a seriously unhealthy fixation on Hendon Hooker. When your doctor makes his afternoon rounds tell him you need help with it. They are never going to discharge you if you don't get help for your mental illness.
1671053361644.gif

JBell

It's not that saban didn't think he was good. He just didn't think he was as good as tua. Jalen rode back up one year then went and made a case for himself and draft position. I honestly cheered for him at Oklahoma. He is about as respectable of a guy that there is. He just didn't have the arm talent tua had

Latest posts