Jalen Hurts

TreyB

Here You go again with "people on here said" but can't show anything. Get a life

PillsburyDoughboy

Here You go again with "people on here said" but can't show anything. Get a life
I have a life. Apparently you don't have a very good memory.

Take a peek right in here sir.

"hurts will transfer or be the most talented holder in college football"
"
Hurts will end up at RB most likely.

His NFL future will not be at QB, so he needs to find his best position."

"hurts is a good college QB not great."

"His not an NFL QB I pointed that out before Saban benched him last night I've seen comments on & off TNdeer he was an NFL caliber QB ( even though I was told last night I have not seen comments on TNDeer about hurts to NFl) but it just took a quick search to see I was right."

"I think Hurts will still be on the field as a back...just not a quarterback."

"not a chance at qb"

"this! I don't dislike the guy. He has a lot off poise and seems to have a great character. He earns my respect but he will never be more than mediocre. Him and Dobbs are a great comparison. Hellacious athletes with crazy running abilities, good short pass game and absolutely horrible at passes of 10 yds or more. Never translates into an elite talent but manages to win more than not. Pruitt says he wants a pro style qb and that in no way translates to Hurts"

"I have said all along that Hurts is not a good quarterback.
He is a great runner and a fair quarterback."

"Hurts will be a holder only."

"If Jalan is honest with himself, he doesn't have the skill set to succeed as a quarterback at the next level. He IS, however, an excellent athlete with a good head for the game. Personally, I think he should seriously consider moving the RB or maybe slot receiver, while also working with the #2's as qb"

"If you want to play QB, you might want to look around."

PillsburyDoughboy

"

"His not an NFL QB I pointed that out before Saban benched him last night I've seen comments on & off TNdeer he was an NFL caliber QB ( even though I was told last night I have not seen comments on TNDeer about hurts to NFl) but it just took a quick search to see I was right."

"not a chance at qb"

"this! I don't dislike the guy. He has a lot off poise and seems to have a great character. He earns my respect but he will never be more than mediocre. Him and Dobbs are a great comparison. Hellacious athletes with crazy running abilities, good short pass game and absolutely horrible at passes of 10 yds or more. Never translates into an elite talent but manages to win more than not. Pruitt says he wants a pro style qb and that in no way translates to Hurts"

"If Jalan is honest with himself, he doesn't have the skill set to succeed as a quarterback at the next level. He IS, however, an excellent athlete with a good head for the game. Personally, I think he should seriously consider moving the RB or maybe slot receiver, while also working with the #2's as qb"

The Josh Dobbs comparison to Hurts is comical at best.

Josh Dobbs has washed out at two NFL Franchises now where as Hurts looks like he is going to get the nod at Starting position next season.

Time will tell but looks like Hurts has a bright future in the NFL when others counted him out.

cbhunter

Josh Dobbs has washed out at two NFL Franchises now where as Hurts looks like he is going to get the nod at Starting position next season.

Time will tell but looks like Hurts has a bright future in the NFL when others counted him out.
So two of the comments above were mine and neither elude to the point you was trying to make about him "not nfl qb"

Did I compare him to Dobbs in the nfl? No, I didn't think so. You never make sense dude.

my other comment said he would not be at bama as a qb after tua took over.

I'll be patiently waiting to where your points fit the agenda you brought up. Have a nice day 😉

TreyB

"

"not a chance at qb"

Funny thing is, those quotes could be from anywhere. U said on HERE

buckaroo

So your now trashing Dobbs, cant wait to bring up your post after he starts somewhere, I didn't speak of hurts, mainly because I couldn't care less

Displaced_Vol

Robert Griffin III looked like a home run there for about a year too.
I wasn't around back then so I never made any proclamation about Hurts' NFL potential. And I won't now. Sure he could be a good NFL quarterback, but lots of guys graded out better than him and then flamed out.
One season is hardly enough to stand on some drunken high horse and act like a know it all.

Displaced_Vol

Too bad Dobbs doesn't have anything to fall back on if that football career doesn't pan out to your standards...that aerospace engineering field is a bunch of crack pots huh?

Latest posts