I've got a lot of preparing to do....

catman529

I got 3 shop lights, the 4 foot kind for less than $15 at walmart. One of them got a short circuit or something several months ago and needs to be replaced. Also got to get new tubes for them. And I also got to get some new seeds, I have some leftovers from last year but I want to try new varieties of tomato like I always do and get some more cantaloupe seeds and other random stuff as well.

Got a lot to do, on top of school, work, shed hunting, and every other distraction. And I start seeds around the same time I will need to drop $95 on my TWRA licenses. Gonna be tight on money. At least I got the shotgun for turkeys and don't have to worry about buying that anymore. I guess in the worst case I will be taking a little money out of savings which will just put off my buying a truck a little longer. Gotta get my garden started, get all my turkey hunting gear ready, and get my 2011 licenses within the next month. And still manage good grades for my 2nd semester in college.

Who all is starting seeds next month? Got some pics of your grow light setups?

Here are 2 of my 3 shop lights from last year (these 2 are working fine but the 3rd is broken):

24135_1384856935707_1060508090_1189257_7342558_n.jpg

Yeah the shelf is a DIY improv job with bamboo cane for supports. My room really is my man cave.

Latest posts