Is They Gobbling At Chuck Swan?

dmonty

Let me know how you do,I drew the second hunt and plan on looking around this weekend and see the condition of the roads with all the rain I'm kind of concerned. Good luck on your hunt

SKFOOTER

dmonty":mamthaxz said:
Let me know how you do,I drew the second hunt and plan on looking around this weekend and see the condition of the roads with all the rain I'm kind of concerned. Good luck on your hunt
Will do. And I'd appreciate a heads up on the road conditions at Chuck Swan after you check it out this weekend.

dmonty

Main road is probably as good as usual, some potholes but not bad.Side roads are rutted some but not terrible,I don't see any major issues getting around. if planning on hunting around the fields looks like they just started turning them over so not much green that I saw but didn't drive the whole thing. Good Luck with your hunt

Shanman

Friend and his brother hunted up there today, they heard no gobbles and reported 2 birds checked in when they left. Tomorrow's weather is looking great, hopefully they'll be more responsive in the morning.

Smoke

3 birds checked in today when I left at 12:45. Heard alot more gobbling yesterday than today. Had one come strutting in to 70 yards this morning but couldn't get him or his hens any closer. Somebody had a blind set up down hill from me and heard them shoot but didn't go see what they got.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Shanman

Haven't hunted up there in over 20yrs, used to be THE place to go here in the eastern half. Curious as to how the harvest #s are comparing to the last couple years. Tried to find in on the Hunters Toolbox page but it was blank for me, anybody have info on the #s?

cozy23

I'm here now. Heard a couple hens this afternoon and had 2 Tom's cross the road as I was driving.

Sitting on top of a ridge now to listen. Hoping to hear something or else I won't really have a plan in the morning.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Latest posts