Is Powder Shortage Behind us?

DaveB

Midsouth is pushing Powder with some prices pretty good, others seem to be a bit high.

Only one I noticed that was out of stock was RL15, which we can fully attribute to DA.

Plus, they have no-lead tipped bullets that smell suspiciously like GMX items at about half price and a lot of other Hornady-look-likes at nice prices.

Hunter 257W

I'm hoping that what KPH said will buffer the "Hillary" impact somewhat but I'm sure it's not going to be good as soon as it sinks in to the masses that she is running and has a real chance of being the new president. The current ammo drought has lasted over 3 years and left a lot of shooters low on ammo and components. Realizing that Hillary is not just a vague "what -if" threat anymore and recalling her very specific threats to remove guns from the hands of American citizens, could generate even more panic buying than before.

DaveB

Powder Valley folks are nice people-I like doing business with them.

We will know in next few months how the political landscape is going to look in January of 2017. If it is a Democrat I believe component, ammo, and arms sales will hit spikes never seen in recorded history.

MUP

DaveB":3ulsf6gw said:
Powder Valley folks are nice people-I like doing business with them.

We will know in next few months how the political landscape is going to look in January of 2017. If it is a Democrat I believe component, ammo, and arms sales will hit spikes never seen in recorded history.

I'd say Hil will far surpass O as the #1, all-time, leading gun salesperson when she takes the reins. :(

Latest posts