In by the skin of our teeth and it will be over soon

Antler Daddy

Plan worked!

Purchased Sportsman license a year ago when applying for quotas and it expired today! I like the 12 month license!

So, I got over $44 of fees covered in just one license. Now, I will purchase in late Oct or Nov as needed. This is KY year.

Same for kids…. Will purchase in oct or Nov and may not purchase at all. But, we should have some TN quota hunts if wanted. I need to study TN guidelines but I think I can purchase before 17th birthday in April and get one more year of cheap license. This is KY year for them too.

Had to buy the kids quota entries and entered just before midnight. Now, we will work on LBL.

No point in hunting our land when we can hunt thousands of acres, stay in cabins and motels and eat at Cracker Barrel and steak houses….great times! Can't wait!

Praying for good health, good weather and safe travels with opportunity for some above average bucks.

Last edited:

Antler Daddy

Good luck! Hope yall get good ones. And most of all hope you enjoy that time with the young ones.
Thats the problem...they are growing up way too fast. All these youth hunts and discounted licenses are almost over.

I truly believe they need a 2nd tier of pricing for youth age 17-20 for resident and non-resident. I bet there is a big drop off in purchase of licenses during this age.

Latest posts