If anyone is looking,....

tikkashooter

Huntinman77 has some cur pups for sale, and I think he might have some cur/plot mix for sale. I saw some of them the other day, and they are good looking pups. Both sire and bltch are good hunters.

cruff10

Are they from GW???? man I want one of them bad, but the wife won't let me right now!!!

I have rocky to train and one of my pups has turned it on!!!!!

Can't wait to get in the woods again!!!

huntinman77

I have 3 pups out of GW and Lilly. She jsut had 3. They are one month old today and have had their first shots and wormed. I am going to keep at least one of them.

I also have 5 pups out of my good Plott male "Curly" and a Streak, Twin Oaks bred registered mtn cur. They are all brindle or brindle with white trim and are already baying horses and hogs and opening on the track of other animals at the age of 7 weeks old. They have had their first shots, wormed and ready to go. I have been asking $50 each for them. Their dad was the most natural coon, hog, and bear dog I ever owned. (I traded him last week for a horse) I was asking over $1500 for him and the trade was too good to pass up. The mother is the full littermate sister to my male dog named "Drum" . She is a good hog dog and has the scars from some bad boar to prove it.

If you want one of the Plott cur pups let me know. I will make you a good deal on it if you can make it over this way to grab one or 3 of them. :)

pups2.jpg

pup1.jpg

huntinman77

The Pups are officially all sold. A guy watched them bay a baby pig at the farm this morning this evening and took everyne fo them minus the 2 I had picked out. :)

huntinman77

I still have the 3 out of GW and Lilly but I am going to get them bauying and then try and sell them. They are some cute little rascals.

Latest posts