I wandered if these would ever be available to the public

Rockhound

Re: I wandered if these would ever be available to the publi

And for what its worth these are rimfire and the end is a paintball type projectile, the military uses them for training where they can actually shoot one another in training situations

mike243

I see no need for them other than police or military use. If we start training like the muslum nuts will that put us into the same category ?

varmint1111

mike243":1gbk806o said:
I see no need for them other than police or military use. If we start training like the muslum nuts will that put us into the same category ?

Who do u think those nuts are training to kill ?

mike243

Most of my friends have a military back ground and those who dont still can shoot to beat the band for the most part, the tactics taught with the paintball ammo is about clearing buildings ect close contact. how many folks will be trying to do this in any kind of situation here in the states? a carry pistol will more than likely be the weapon that used as first contact with any type of contact that doesn't start in our home. not may folks carry AR'S around with them all the time. look around your home and tell me whats the distances to the nearest building or other obstacle blocking your view. what weapon wold offer the best chances of a first shot hit in a emergency? decide for your self but in my case a shotgun with buckshot would be the goto weapon. defending a fortified position or a romp thru the woods and fields it might be a different story. knowing how to handle all of your weapons is important just don't for get to take the best tool to do the job

Rockhound

Is there need for them for me? Nope.

I didn't say when I statted the thread that me, you or anybody else needed them. But if I can buy them at cost now, you can durn well bet Im fixing to owin me some of them.

Hunter 257W

I'd expect these to cost more than standard 223 due to much lower volume production. Once you take that into account, I would think very few will sell.

infoman jr.

mike243":3phsy2x0 said:
That's a slippery slope. Do you feel the same way about suppressors?

Rockhound

Hunter 257W":uk4lm01b said:
I'd expect these to cost more than standard 223 due to much lower volume production. Once you take that into account, I would think very few will sell.

They order 40,000 pounds of aluminum 16 ft. Sticks a month so they produce ALOT. Probably not to 223 ammo extent but it's still alot of shells