I think DA be the source on Bullets!

Big J

I know there are going to be questions arise about Bullets and powder loads coming up on this site soon due to the season being right around the corner.
I would just like to say that when it comes to Muzzleloading that I personally follow DA's suggestions for me and my kids muzzleloaders. So much so that I am sighting in all of my weapons with DA this year.
I believe he has taken the time and has the field results to back up what he says about this subject. So for those that do not have the time to test out what your gun likes and don't like I would suggest you ask him or look up some of his previous posts on bullets and powder loads for a good start.

I am not trying to toot anyones horn here but I do believe him being on this site is an assett to those needing information and to TNDeer as well. Thanks for the information DA!

Big J

We will be sighting in Mine and Alexiss knights with 300gn Harnady sst DA when we come to your house!! Mine the Knight long range hunter I bought from Howa with a Nikon Pro Staff. Alexis has a Knight with a Nikon Pro Staff on it as well!!

Should be some awesome shooting brother!!

Devin has a KNight Disc extreme 45 caliber. To Sight!
Also a Winchester 30-06

And my Remington Model 700 in 270!!

We gonna shoot some guns brother!!

If you want we can meet at the Davidson county sportsmans club with Food plot101. Nice covered shooting range with tables there!

Latest posts