I just gotta say one thing

TeamMainStreet

I spend a lot of time in here and talk a lot of smack. There are several that I like and get along with and several that I'd rather not conversate with. I'm sure the feeling is mutual with said people. Whether we all get along all the time or not, I feel a family like atmosphere in here. I'm a Vol fan until I take my last breath and when that time comes everyone should know that I enjoyed every minute of it. The good times, the great times and the bad times. Alabama and UF can kiss my checkerboarded behind and I will not apologize for that. Rivals are rivals. Having said that I want to congratulate the Crimson Tide for winning the National Championship. Nick Saban is probably the best college football coach of my time and possibly all time. After spitting the puke out of my mouth I finally have an announcement to make. Tide fans and gentlemen, it would would appear that I will be a DADDY once again!!!

So right now you see, I don't really care who won. I have won regardless. The only thing that matters is the birth of a healthy baby and I'm all good :tu:

Good night and God bless.

Zulu

TeamMainStreet":1h48so46 said:
So right now you see, I don't really care who won. I have won regardless. The only thing that matters is the birth of a healthy baby and I'm all good :tu:

You said that right -- that's life, this was just a football game. Congratulations on your good new -- you're the big winner tonight. :tu:

Oh, and just for good measure -- Roll Tide!

baddnole

TeamMainStreet":12gmb1kk said:
I spend a lot of time in here and talk a lot of smack. There are several that I like and get along with and several that I'd rather not conversate with. I'm sure the feeling is mutual with said people. Whether we all get along all the time or not, I feel a family like atmosphere in here. I'm a Vol fan until I take my last breath and when that time comes everyone should know that I enjoyed every minute of it. The good times, the great times and the bad times. Alabama and UF can kiss my checkerboarded behind and I will not apologize for that. Rivals are rivals. Having said that I want to congratulate the Crimson Tide for winning the National Championship. Nick Saban is probably the best college football coach of my time and possibly all time. After spitting the puke out of my mouth I finally have an announcement to make. Tide fans and gentlemen, it would would appear that I will be a DADDY once again!!!

Good night and God bless.

Football games come and go. Congrats on your news. Children are a Blessing, and I wish you and your family the best. :super:

TeamMainStreet

Thanks guys. I really wasn't convinced that I was ready for number 2 just yet but, yeah well, don't matter now. Lol My only prayer now is that I have a healthy baby and momma.

Oh and anybody not named Zulu that came into my thread just to say ROLL TIDE can, how was he put it, oh yea SUCK IT. :rotf: