The only thing I hate about college football

Spurhunter

OH and I can't forget, WE should have done this blah blah blah.
Neither one of them have ever played football in their life.
How about the fans that sit in their recliners all day every Saturday posting on social media about how this player or this team is "garbage"? It's probably the guy that got picked last in every neighborhood game his whole childhood and never even played high school sports, but doesn't see a problem with calling a Division 1 college football player on scholarship playing on TV "garbage"?

Hduke86

How about the fans that sit in their recliners all day every Saturday posting on social media about how this player or this team is "garbage"? It's probably the guy that got picked last in every neighborhood game his whole childhood and never even played high school sports, but doesn't see a problem with calling a Division 1 college football player on scholarship playing on TV "garbage"?
Im dragging my recliner to Da 50 yard line, see ya there

UCStandSitter

Sold my tickets. Playing in a golf tournament for my bonus son's high school baseball team.
I'd rather be playing golf if I'm honest. I've avoided taking my girls up there their whole lives but the youngest started watching games with me last year and really wants to go. Not like they don't hear worse at school I suppose... I really just hate the traffic more than anything.