hunting knives

Orion6

RUGER said:
My personal favorite is my Buck 110.
Very reasonably priced and will skin and cut up anything from small game to deer from my experience.

Never really cared for or needed a gut hook myself.

I agree with Ruger. I have a titanium 110. Will do it all and doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

Adam Jackson

I've used the same Buck 110 since i have been hunting. It has held up great and only had to be sharpened once. I do have my eyes on the Havalon Piranta. I have read a lot of good things about them and might try one here soon.

REM7

W.Seay said:
Swing blaze is freakin awesome and that sucker has the sharpest blade I've ever seen!! It really does unzip deer!

I totally agree. I got one last Christmas and used it just the other day on my sons deer. Man that thing is sharp. Made me a Outdoor edge fan for sure

Boone 58

I use a double bladed case, sells for about 75 bucks, one blade ideal for skinning, the other for the tough breast bone. I have a gerber given to me as a gift that has the gut hook, excellent.

10mm4me

Bark River makes some of the absolute best knives you can get at a very affordable price too. All of their knives are ground with a full convex edge and rarely require sharpening. Their lifetime warranty and customer service is second to none as well. It literally is no questions asked. I lost a knife in the woods a while back, sent them an e-mail, and they offered to build me a brand new one exactly like my original and ship it out to me for free.

Latest posts