Hottest october ever…..

redblood

My phone shows next weekend to be cold. In fact if those temps hold true low 40's Saturday and Sunday. That will be the coolest early bow season in a long time.
I hope it does hold. But next weekend is actually the 3rd weekend of the season! Either way i will welcome it, if it happens. These weathermen have. tendency of dangling a carrot out there about 2 weeks out and every day that passes, they move it day further away

Ski

My phone shows next weekend to be cold. In fact if those temps hold true low 40's Saturday and Sunday. That will be the coolest early bow season in a long time.

NW wind too, which is perfect. I sat tonight because at 5pm there was a 180* shift in wind to NW and sure enough the big boys were up an hour before dark. I picked everything right except my tree. Never got within 150yds of me but I got to see a great fight that I could hear from that far away. My phone cam zoomed that far loses clarity so it's hard to see antlers, but it was a huge 8 and really nice 10.
20230929_182927.jpg

NW wind too, which is perfect. I sat tonight because at 5pm there was a 180* shift in wind to NW and sure enough the big boys were up an hour before dark. I picked everything right except my tree. Never got within 150yds of me but I got to see a great fight that I could hear from that far away. My phone cam zoomed that far loses clarity so it's hard to see antlers, but it was a huge 8 and really nice 10. View attachment 197194
The buck on the right is definitely mature!

Latest posts