Sold/Expired Highly Allocated Bourbon

Gronk

Going to shut down the bidding at 7:30 central as I haven't had any additional offers since this morning and all local customers have already bid. Will announce the winner shortly. Thank you all!

AT Hiker

You snooze, you lose!
I'm too dang cheap too!
I seen a bottle of Pappy 10 yr going for $3k, Weller 12 for $350 and willet pot still for $200 all in the same store over the weekend…people have lost their minds!

Im fortunate that I'm in a really good local group. We have been getting some awesome barrels with the latest one being a "cigar blend". A 122 proof MGP sourced bourbon finished in cognac, armagnac and sherry barrels.
The toasted honey barrel was unreal, if this is 1/2 as good I'll be happy.
* Actually, I'm not 100% sure the cigar blend is sourced from MGP.

Jon

I cannot believe the prices on Weller and Pappy these days, as well as many others. One of our local stores is selling the different Wellers for 149-269 a bottle and the Pappy is over 600.

I will just keep drinking my under 50 dollar Four Roses single barrel knowing it is better bourbon in my opinion.

Jon

Trey13

I cannot believe the prices on Weller and Pappy these days, as well as many others. One of our local stores is selling the different Wellers for 149-269 a bottle and the Pappy is over 600.

I will just keep drinking my under 50 dollar Four Roses single barrel knowing it is better bourbon in my opinion.

Jon
Never tried four roses. May give it a shot

Latest posts