Bourbon Wanted

Sellis26

Looking for some allocated/hard to find bourbon. Some for myself and some for gifts.

Please DM me what you have and would be willing to let go of for a reasonable price.

Thanks- Scott

jb3

Have an 18 or 19 year old Very Old Scout. Only 4 or 5 fingers left. Best way to get what you want is to spend through the year at one store. Become friends. I have a store where I buy 90% of my wine. I'll go in to buy 3-4 bottles and spend 15 minutes inside chatting. Been going there for many years and have purchased some very nice bottles at a friendly discount. Went through the Bourbon game 8-10 years ago. Got to a point where it wasn't worth it. Now every Tom, Richard, and Harry that has a bank roll, can buy some aged stocks, put a label on it and sell it for $75. And most of those unknow bottles all come from either 1 or 2 places. Crazy.

m_allison71

2-Step Enabled

7mm08

I have a bottle of Blanton's I will sell. $1000.00 or trade for a S&W model 66.
1664904037947.jpeg

Why not? Hahahhahaha Continue the insanity

Last edited:

Gronkmonster

Gronk needs a swift kick in the junk. People like him are over inflating the cost of bourbon and everything else these days. I'm not against capitalism, actually quite for it, but if you work for a store and are trying to make an extra buck through that store, where people are going for retail prices that makes you a p.o.s.
Why not try keeping my name out of your mouth! Never forced anyone to bid on what I had to offer. Once in a lifetime for many as it's extremely hard to acquire. I didn't drive the price up of hard to acquire items. Consumers did. I benefited ZERO from the item I sold. Say you're for capitalism, when it suits you. I need a kick in the junk and I'm a p.o.s? You're a complete jack..s. Go drink what YOU can afford and STFU! Btw, owner of the store gives a TON back to the community. Let me know if you have a problem with me and want to call me out on a public forum once you know me. Otherwise, nvm, too many other important and life changing circumstances going on in this forum

Latest posts