Henry Riggs iii

Bamamonts

IMHO. That's a very favorable sentence.
If he gets out in any of that timeframe I hope he turns his life around and uses his mistake to help others from making a mistake like that.

PalsPal

IMHO. That's a very favorable sentence.
If he gets out in any of that timeframe I hope he turns his life around and uses his mistake to help others from making a mistake like that.

Leonard Little (former TN player) killed a lady years ago while driving drunk. He served no jail time.

Never understood that.

I have zero tolerance when someone does something that blatantly stupid that puts innocent people in harms way.

DaveTN

I don't think being up for parole in three years is a favorable sentence at all for murder. I know a lot of people don't think it was murder because they drink and drive also, but it is. It is intentional.

He hit her at over 150 MPH, and she screamed as she burned to death. He should never feel the sun on his face again.

Sorry, but there was nothing accidental about it. He is responsible for snuffing her young life out. Three years aren't enough, and neither is 10.

PillsburyDoughboy

I blame the Raiders mostly . Sad. Very sad. Drink and Drive are two words that should never be put in the same sentence

PillsburyDoughboy

Blame the Raiders? WTF? Do you blame your employer every time you make a bad decision?
No but the NFL is not exactly known for pumping out gentlemen . Add to it its the city of LasVegas and the Radiers and you are doubling down.

By all indications Riggs was a outstanding young man and had his whole life ahead of him.

DaveTN

By all indications Riggs was a outstanding young man and had his whole life ahead of him.
So was Tina Tintor. It was no accident he was drunk. It was no accident he was going 156 MPH. She died a terrible death screaming as her car burned. He needs to pay his debt by spending the rest of his life in prison. He can straighten his life out there. But of course, that won't happen. Because too many believe that being drunk is okay, they see it as possibly being them as the drunk murderer instead of being a victim being burned alive.

bowhunterfanatic

No but the NFL is not exactly known for pumping out gentlemen . Add to it its the city of LasVegas and the Radiers and you are doubling down.

My goodness man, are you honestly incapable of placing the blame solely on a kid, where it 100% belongs, because he played for your beloved Crimson Tide? Ruggs chose to drink and Ruggs chose to drive. Nobody else made those choices for him.

Crow Terminator

I hate that for the lady's family. My sister inlaws sister was killed in a wreck last year by a county police officer on duty. He was found at fault and the only thing that happened to him was, he was let go from the department and a lot of hush hush stuff to cover their hind ends. No charges. Seeing first hand how that affects the immediate family of the victim...that really sucks.

Ruggs was a great player at Bama with a lot of potential in the NFL. He was actually one of the few I got to meet and had autograph a football for me.

Latest posts