Help me wit the scope also!

DEER ASSASSIN said:
W.Seay said:
Remember this,
quality is much better than quantity with optics especially.With optics you get what you pay for!My favorites are: leupold vx111 and the zeiss conquest.If you want a scope for the long haul, buy one of these two I mentioned and you will be happy.The nikon monarch is also a good scope and cost much less than the leupold or zeiss.
ditto

give me a vxiii 6x

over a bushnell 6*20*50

me and hillbilly agree whoopie :d

It isn't the first time, but it is a rare accurance!! :grin:

pathfindr92

im not a fan of the reticles on the Nikons. I would recommend Redfield, but they dont make 'em anymore. Love that wide "TV" view on dad's old 3-9x40 Illuminator! Leupold would be my choice, but only the Vari-X models.

Grim Reaper

pathfindr92 said:
im not a fan of the reticles on the Nikons. I would recommend Redfield, but they dont make 'em anymore. Love that wide "TV" view on dad's old 3-9x40 Illuminator! Leupold would be my choice, but only the Vari-X models.

I will have to second that one brother man!!!!I have one on my ruger 30-06 and love it....It's a shame that they quite making such a great scope..I own lue, ziess, nikon, and bnell, but for the money redfield tv view can't beat it!!!!!!

Latest posts