Budget Spotting Scope

eightpointoutdoors

Hey everyone,

What is everyones opinions on a budget friendly spotting scope? Anyone on here purchased one they they have been impressed with?

Looking at getting one here really soon!

Thanks!

Weegee

Hey everyone,

What is everyones opinions on a budget friendly spotting scope? Anyone on here purchased one they they have been impressed with?

Looking at getting one here really soon!

Thanks!
My dad and I split a Vortex Diamondback 20-60. I wanna say it was around $400. We plan to take it with us to Colorado next year. There's a lot nicer stuff out there but seeing as how the scope will get very little use here in the southeast, it's hard to justify spending more. If you don't have a nice tripod, definitely factor that into the cost...

clwg97

2-Step Enabled
I have been eying the athlon Argos but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. Reviews are good from what I have found.

trap55555

2-Step Enabled
Budget is a relative, so it is different from one person to the next. I ran a Burris Elite 20-60x80 for many years at the range and it served me well. But it was not something I wanted to carry in a pack for hunting. But I do like the Vortex Razor line nice scopes, I think they are upper low to mid tier level glass at a reasonable cost (Used).

To me it depends on what you plan to do with it.

Good Luck,

ADR

I have been eying the athlon Argos but haven't pulled the trigger on one yet. Reviews are good from what I have found.
I purchased the Athlon ares gen 2 recently based on alot of reviews from guys out west. I'm very happy with it for the price point.

Latest posts