Help Me Out! Cam Timing???

Buck Assassin

So I was checking the specs on my bow and the ata and brace height were off so I put it in the press and did some twisting on the string and cables. Got the ata dead on and the brace height is within an 1/8th. So now on my cam I have these little dots and I figure they are for timing the cam. Just wondering if you guys can tell me how to time the cam and what position these dots are supposed to be in.
Bow is a diamond kronik.
unnamed.jpg
[/url][/img]
unnamed2.jpg
[/url][/img]

Buccaneer

Is that a picture of top and bottom cams? If so it appears you are at 6 dots on each, i.e. equal rotation for both. The dots are reference points, equal each end and you should be good. The only sure way to determine cam timing is on a draw board where you can control the break over point of the cams.

TNDOC

Pull you bow back at the nock point, preferably on an over head hook. If the draw stops hit at the same time the bows in time. I cant see you pics but judging by response its probably in "time". Best way to check is at full draw i think.

fasteddie

Thats the Red heead kronik solo cam. That looks pretty close from what I can remember. Its been a while since Ive worked on one. Check the ata and brace, I don't remember what they are and check the max weight of the bow. That would be a good starting point. And check the draw length to make sure it is torue to what the bow is set on.

Latest posts