He gone

buckaroo

KNS article didn't say what the actual violations were, and rather or not JP was the one that committed them or if it was an assistant and he lacked "institutional control". Same article said Fulmer was going to retire so the new AD could make the hire. What a fustercluck. Honestly we can't get out of our own way.
We'll see what the violations were but this is not going to help anything.
I'm sure I'll have more to b!tch about later but it's not so much that we fired him (which I wasn't in favor of) but it's the way it happened.
Ol Rick better keep this basketball team winning.
I think it went down this way because the lawyers just interviewed Pruitt the other day and they were looking for a way to get out of buyout
They better get it right this time or Im done with college football for awhile, I will not watch any games

wayne

KNS article didn't say what the actual violations were, and rather or not JP was the one that committed them or if it was an assistant and he lacked "institutional control". Same article said Fulmer was going to retire so the new AD could make the hire. What a fustercluck. Honestly we can't get out of our own way.
We'll see what the violations were but this is not going to help anything.
I'm sure I'll have more to b!tch about later but it's not so much that we fired him (which I wasn't in favor of) but it's the way it happened.
Ol Rick better keep this basketball team winning.
What about the way it happened did you not like?

wayne

Built by Bama?

Attachments

• Capture+_2021-01-18-13-48-13.png
    Capture+_2021-01-18-13-48-13.png
    94.4 KB · Views: 95

Gravey

Dumpster Fire GIF

Fulmer stepping down too as soon as they name a new AD. Assistant coaches Brian Niedermeyer and Shelton Felton fired for cause. Kevin Steele name interim coach which is interesting because he was in the final 3 when Pruitt was hired. Pruitt should've paid more attention to Saban on how to cheat and not get caught. :D

PillsburyDoughboy

He's the last one I remember beating Alabama :D

He's the last one I remember beating Alabama :D
With all due respect...I do feel this is part of the vols problems . It was just a few years ago Vandy was owning yall. Gotta crawl before you can walk. vols are a long way off from even thinking about being ready to beat ALABAMA. They need to be focusing on the games they can win. Not the games they hope they can win.

There will be a day the vols will build a team that is worthy of playing ALABAMA. But it sure aint going to be anytime soon.

Last edited:

PillsburyDoughboy

Dumpster Fire GIF

Fulmer stepping down too as soon as they name a new AD. Assistant coaches Brian Niedermeyer and Shelton Felton fired for cause. Kevin Steele name interim coach which is interesting because he was in the final 3 when Pruitt was hired. Pruitt should've paid more attention to Saban on how to cheat and not get caught. :D
Too funny..... Guess Saban taught him what he wanted him to know...not everything he knows. LOL

Latest posts