Food Plots Ground Hogg ATV Plow

flyinpro

Well I just bought one of these to hopefully plant some small food plots. Hope to start prep end of this month. Anyone else use or see one of these things? I watched a few utube videos and it should work for what I want it to do. Thoughts or did I waste my money??

Hunt 365

Are you talking about the GroundHog Max ATV disc" If so, I have one and it is awesome. What it lacks in size, it makes up for in speed. It is abusive on a hitch though, so make sure all of your bolts are tight. Then disc away

WhitesCreek

I've wanted one for years since I can't get my 4x4 tractor to my best spots. Did you find one on sale?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyinpro

Yes, Sir I bought the Maxx. And yes I did find one marked down at a Tractor Supply. $300. I know I didn't steal it and I found one online for $279 but you know how shipping is with something a bit heavy. Haven't installed it yet but plan too when I get home from this work trip. I was wondering how many guys are using one. On our lease there are some spots where it would be difficult to get in to and I don't have a tractor anyway. I got high hopes but I've looked at a few you tubes and I was sole. Thanks for the comments.

Latest posts